RXTransparent DSCSA Compliance Platform Demo
RXTransparent will be hosting bi-monthly group demonstrations. Join the RXTransparent sales team as they showcase the features of the RXTransparent Compliance platform live, with time for Q & A at the end.
April 18th, 2019 at 3 pm EDT
May 9th, 2019 at 3 pm EDT
FDA’s Interoperable DSCSA Pilot Program
April 30th, 2019 at 1 pm (EDT)
Earlier this year, the FDA asked the life sciences and healthcare industry to design and deliver pilot projects that could define the future of the Interoperable Drug Supply Chain as defined by the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
The anchor point of the pilot is focused on the DSCSA’s intent to enable interoperability which requires collaboration amongst participants from manufacturers to wholesalers to dispensers, including transportation, environmental and patients.
Several industry innovators including RXTransparent, Systech, T-Systems, FarmaTrust, CryptoWerk, and CalQLogic responded as a team to the FDA’s request and submitted an Optimal Solution approach that would:
- Not only meet the regulatory requirements, but
- Identify and showcase opportunities to deliver additional value and benefit to healthcare stakeholders beyond mandated regulatory compliance. These opportunities include:
- Utilizing a digital e-Fingerprinting® layer of security to create an immutable track and trace ledger that improves visibility
- IOT and Cold Chain data capture and how to leverage information for additional consumer insight and engagement
- How we can leverage blockchain as the underlying infrastructure to enable interoperability, data sharing, and data access
Join us for a live webinar on April 30th at 1 PM EDT for a panel discussion of our team’s innovative approach to the future of the US drug supply chain along with the challenges that need to be overcome, the innovations that can be leveraged, and the results that can be achieved through a collaborative approach.
Our panel discussion will be moderated by Bob Celeste, Founder, Center for Supply Chain Studies. Joining Bob are:
- Dwight deVera, CEO, The Forerunner Group / RXTransparent
- James Sabogal, Head of Healthcare/Life Sciences, T-Systems
- Peter Ebert, SVP Sales and Business Development, Cryptowerk
- Swamy Narayanaswamy, Chief Technology Officer/Co-Founder, CalQLogic, Inc.
- Peter Bryant, Chief Operating Officer, FarmaTrust
- Joe Lipari, Director of Cloud Products, Systech
Solving Regulatory issues in the Pharmacy
May 29th, 2019 at 2 pm (EDT)
Stay tuned for more information!